GDPR was approved by the EU Parliament on 14 April 2016. It will enter in force 20 days after its publication in the EU Official Journal and will be directly application in all members states two years after this date. Enforcement date: 25 May 2018 - at which time those organizations in non-compliance will face heavy fines.
1. Protection of Personal Data
2. Freedom of Information (FOI) and Environmental Information (EIR)
3. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in data and databases
4. Data sharing, licensing and re-use
5. Legal Considerations of Cloud Service Provision