Sensitive data is data that needs to be protected against unauthorized access. Protection of data may be required for legal or ethical reasons, for issues pertaining to personal privacy, or for proprietary considerations. There are a few simple guidelines for identifying sensitive data, which are all derived from national and EU legislation, read more about definition of sensitive data.
CSC services for sensitive data
1. Protection of Personal Data
2. Freedom of Information (FOI) and Environmental Information (EIR)
3. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in data and databases
4. Data sharing, licensing and re-use
5. Legal Considerations of Cloud Service Provision