Ellibs contains hundreds of books both in English and Finnish
The search engine lists the books accessible from the user's organization first and then those in Ellibs. The search is directed to every book held in Ellibs. The system notifies if a book listed in search results is not accessible from your organization.
By clicking the Library Collection key on the left side of the page you'll see all the books that University of Oulu has in use. You can browse books by author or year.
1. Log in to the Ellibs collection.
2. Choose a loan time.
3. Tap the "Read online" button, and begin reading.
1. Get an Adobe account.
2. Install the Adobe Digital Editions reader program.
3. Activate the reader program using your Adobe ID account information.
4. Log in to the Ellibs collection.
5. Choose a loan time.
6. Tap the "Download" button and open the file in the reader program.
|Finding variations of a word ||Wildcard characters are not in use. Automatic truncation.||
|Phrases||Phrase in quotation marks.||"early childhood"|
|Operators not in use||AND is the default and only operation. And it's performed without the operator.||finland politics|