Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reserving study rooms on a mobile phone
Cancelling a reservation on a mobile phone
Find the reservation in your calendar. Open the event, click on 'Cancel event' at the very bottom of the 'Event details' screen, and send the cancellation message. Your reservation has now been removed from all calendars, including your own.
Room reservation policy
The rooms are in great demand, so please take other students into consideration when making a reservation!
- 1 reservation / student / day
- Max. 3 concurrent reservations / student
- Reservations that exceed the maximum limit will be cancelled by the customer service
- A reservation may also be cancelled if the room is not claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reserved time.
Rooms available for reservation
The study rooms can be reserved for a maximum of 2-3 hours per day, depending on the size and the purpose of the room.
- Research room: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1341 (Tutkijanhuone, 3 hours)
- Group study 3: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1342 (Ryhmätyötila 3, cap. 8 people, 2 hours)
- Group study 4: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1343 (Ryhmätyötila 4 , cap. 8 people, 2 hours)
- Group study 5, AV room: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1344 (Ryhmätyötila 5, AV-tila, 2 hours)
- Group study 2: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1346 (Ryhmätyötila 2, cap. 8 people, 2 hours)
- Group study 1: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1347 (Ryhmätyötila 1, cap. 8 people, 2 hours)
Study room availability
You can check the real-time availability of the study rooms by clicking on this link.