Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Instructions for reserving study rooms
Oamk students and staff can reserve the study rooms in Health and Social Care Library via Oamk e-mail calendar.
Study rooms are temporarily unavailable
The study rooms are not available during spring term 2021 due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Room reservation policy
The rooms are in great demand, so please take other students into consideration when making a reservation!
- 1 reservation / student / day
- Max. 3 concurrent reservations / student
- Reservations over the maximum limit will be cancelled
- Reservation can be deleted at the library's customer service, if the student or group doesn't arrive in 15 minutes.
Use of study rooms outside library opening hours is temporarily unavailable
Rooms available for reservation in Health and Social Care Library
The study rooms can be reserved for max. 2-3 hours at a time, depending on the room.
- Research room: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1341 (Tutkijanhuone 3h)
- Group study 3: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1342 (Ryhmätyötila 3 (kapas. 8) 2h)
- Group study 4: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1343 (Ryhmätyötila 4 (kapas. 8) 2h)
- Group study 5, AV room: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1344 (Ryhmätyötila 5, AV-huone 2h)
- Group study 2: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1346 (Ryhmätyötila 2 (kapas. 8) 2h)
- Group study 1: Kirjasto Kontinkangas Paa 1347 (Ryhmätyötila 1 (kapas. 8) 2h)