Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Information Services for Health Sciences
- Offers advice on using Health Science databases, electronic periodicals as well as other information sources.
- Book a librarian for yourself or a group, on remote connection or face to face.
- Please note! Due to the coronavirus situation the guidance will be carried out remotely (face to face guidance in the library only by prior arrangement).
- Gives courses on information retrieval for the students and staff of the Faculty of Medicine
- Please suggest a course or training.
- Advice is free of charge to students and staff of the University of Oulu and the staff of Oulu University Hospital.
- Charges for Information Services can be checked from the service price list.
Sirpa Grekula Tel. 0294 485147
Kirsi Vähäkangas Tel. 0294 483533
Medical library opening hours
Other library services
The library’s publication services help with issues related to publishing, the openness of publications and the evaluation based on scientific publications.
Contact information for bibliometric services, open access publishing and theses publishing can be found at library service list.