Short instructions for authors publishing in the Study materials series
1. Familiarize yourself with the instructions for authors in good time, already at the manuscript stage.
2. Submit to address acta.toimitus(at)oulu.fi
3. The editorial office sends the cover pages and manuscript to the series editor. After this:
4. Contact the series editor for feedback by email.
5. Request from the editorial office the latest manuscript version as a Word file. Make possible corrections to it and submit the finalized manuscript as a file to the editorial office.
6. The editorial office sends the finalized manuscript to both you and the series editor for approval.
7. After the series editor has approved the manuscript it is published.
Printing of the publications
If you wish that your publication is also printed, contact the editorial office (acta.toimitus(at)oulu.fi). The publications are printed by the printing house PunaMusta, who will invoice the author for the printing expenses.
In determining the size of the print run the so-called obligatory distribution points should be borne in mind (in total 9 copies):